Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you Like Stamping?

I really like stamping.  I keep telling myself maybe I should take a break from it. I'm too busy concentrating on my Stampin' Up! business and I just need to step away from it a bit.  But you know what? I find I keep coming back to it.  I can't stay away. I really enjoy being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I love creating new projects...or even CASE'ing projects from other crafters. (CASE = Copy and Share with Everyone.)That's what I love about the stamping and scrapbooking world.  Everyone is so willing to share with you.

And I'd like to share with you.  Here are a few projects we made at a recent Stamp Night. I used Dusty Durango and Whisper White cardstock, Whisper White Craft Ink and Dusty Durango Classic Ink and the Autumn Splendor stamp set. I also used the Scalloped Edge punch and the Modern Lable punch.


I really like this card - again, simple yet pretty. I used Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock, Soft Suede ink, Oval All stamp set and the Eyelet Border punch.




This is one card from the Susan G. Komen fundraiser night. We made it using Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock.  It uses a length of Rich Razzleberry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon and Stampin' Up's Ribbon of Hope stamp.



Well, these are just a few cards we made at recent stamp nights.  If you are interested in joining us, the next Stamp Night is on Thursday, October 15th from 6-9 pm.  Or I can come to you for a personal stamp night held in your home. Invite your friends, make some snacks and it's a great night all around!

Don't forgot to check in on my website, http://www.mary_bartlett.stampinup.net/ for more stamping events.  And you can buy online there, too!

Have a great Tuesday and Stamp and Be Happy!

No comments: