Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Digital Studio

This is so cool. That's all I can say about this exciting program. We all love playing with Stampin' Up's great stamps, papers, inks and embelleshments, but wouldn't it be cool to have it all in one place?




This really cool computer program lets you create scrapbooks, cards and calendars...plus a whole lot more! I know first hand that digital scrapbooking can be a little intimidating, but My Digital Studio is really different. It makes creating scrapbooking pages so flippin' easy! It has a bunch of templates where you can just drop in your pictures, add a stamped image from a huge library of Stampin' Up! stamps, change the size of the stamps and embelishments...it's just really cool and you should check it out. Oh, and did I mention you'll be able to download products.

My Digital Studio is available for purchase beginning October 1st.  If you'd like to find out more and maybe get a hands on demonstration, give me a call at (925) 864-4391.

No comments: